After 6 weeks of quarantine, it is easy lose our patience and tempers with those in our homes. Dr. Jim Burns shares thoughts on how to keep our home relationships healthy.
This has been a time when we are confined with family members for an extended period of time. It can cause frustration and tension in our homes. Pastor Kelly Fellows speaks to Dr Jim Burns and then gives three things to do to create a healthy atmosphere in your home.
- Pray & Give Thanks (Philippians 4:6-7.)
- Extra Grace Required (Ephesians 4:31-32)
- Speak Life (Proverbs 18:21)
We have a NEW series Blueprints, for the whole family to do together!
Each week includes a family lesson that parents can do with both preschool and elementary kids, as well as a video that will help kids learn to identify their emotions and respond to them in the way God wants!
Kids will see how to use the Blueprint of God’s Word to manage their feelings by following three steps:
- Stopping to name the emotion they feel.
- Looking at what is going on inside and around them to cause them to feel that way.
- Listening to what God says about that feeling.
Kids Lesson Downloads
Kids Teaching Videos
Connect with Us
If this is your first time with REFINERY we would love to connect with you.Digital Connect Card